New Harmony Presbyterian Church, Brogue, PA
New Harmony Presbyterian Church in Brogue, PA, in Donegal Presbytery, is looking for a half time pastor.
Job responsibilities will be as follows:
- Lead Sunday Worship, including adult Sunday School and other special/seasonal services.
- Officiate Marriages, Baptisms, Funerals, and Celebration of the Lord's Supper
- Provide monthly visitations to home bound members
- Provide visitation to church members in their homes, hospital, or nursing homes for emergency or critical care visitations.
- Moderate meetings of the session and congregation
- Conduct new member and officer training classes as needed
- Work with committees as negotiated in part-time time frame
- Attend and engage in church and community events
- Attend Presbytery meetings
- Oversee the process to ordain and install Ruling Elders and Deacons
- Provide Administrative Support as Appropriate
Challenges: Growth in church attendance and membership retention
Compensation will be negotiated with the Session, in consultation with the Donegal Presbytery.
PIF's and resumes should be sent to Rev. Dr. Erin Cox-Homes,