Info About Opportunity
The Oak Grove Presbyterian Church is seeking a part time Long Term Pulpit Supply Pastor
Worship Leadership and Pastoral Care
- Conduct all worship services including preaching and performing the Sacraments. Communion is celebrated the first Sunday of each month.
- Moderate session meetings and yearly congregational meeting.
- Conduct occasional new members class for adults and youth Communicants Class as needed.
- Conduct two evening services each year, Christmas Candlelight service and a Community Lenten Service on a Wednesday evening sometime during lent.
- Other responsibilities are visitation at homes, hospitals and extended care facilities when needed.
- Officiate at weddings and funerals at an agreed upon honorarium.
- Participate in congregational fellowship such as luncheons, etc.
Hours: 10-12 per week
Salary: $300.00 per week
Vacation / Sick days: Six (6) paid Sundays off during the calendar year as needed by the Pastor.
Contact: Ruling Elder Todd Mitchell