Info About Opportunity
The Westminster Presbyterian Church in York, PA, in Donegal Presbytery, is looking for a pastor.
Job responsibilities will be as follows:
- Lead Sunday Worship, including adult Sunday school and other special/seasonal Administer the sacraments of communion and baptism.
- Provide monthly visitations to shut-ins and administer communion.
- Provide visitation to church family in their homes, hospital and nursing homes as time is Make emergency hospital and other critical care visitations.
- Moderate meetings of session, congregation and deacons.
- Oversee the process to ordain and install Ruling Elders and Deacons. Conduct new member and officer training classes when
- Work with committees as negotiated in part-time time frame
- Participate in congregation’s outreach to the community
- Attend Presbytery
Compensation will be negotiated from presbytery minimums.
PIF's and resumes should be sent to Executive Presbyter, the Rev. Erin S. Cox-Holmes, at
Please feel free to contact her with any questions regarding the position.