Info About Opportunity
Wayside Presbyterian Church, Landisville, PA seeks a Nursery Coordinator to work a part-time
schedule. The scope of this ministry shall encompass supervision of all activities in the Church Nursery, as the primary person in charge, during all assigned scheduled functions in the Church.
The incumbent will be charged with:
- Maintaining awareness of regularly scheduled Church programs;
- Ensuring that adequate staff is always available to care for children brought to the Nursery;
- Maintaining the Nursery in a clean, orderly and properly functioning manner.
The ideal candidate will possess these qualifications:
- A reliable committed Christian person, at least 21 years of age, with a love for children;
- A demonstrated ability to care and nurture children in a child care environment; some
- experience in church nursery work is desirable;
- A demonstrated knowledge of infant, toddler and preschooler developmental stages and a positive ability to interact with young children (birth to age 5);
- Willingness to be observed at work through a probationary period, up to six months.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule;
- Ability to communicate clearly in written and oral forms;
- Interpersonal relationship skills and ability to work harmoniously with others;
- A current valid Pennsylvania driver’s license;
- Appropriate current clearances including PA Criminal Record, PA Child Abuse History and FBI clearances.
Only qualified candidates should apply by submitting a written resume of work and educational experience to attention of the Human Resources Committee at:
Wayside Presbyterian Church, 600 Stony Battery Road, Landisville, PA 17538
or e-mail to: