Mission Priorities of the Presbytery
Presbytery of Donegal Survey for 2019-2020
We need your input in order to develop the Presbytery 2019 – 2020 Mission Initiatives. We ask that you take 5-10 minutes to complete the survey. Please click the correct link, depending upon whether you are a Teaching Elder (Minister of Word and Sacrament) or a Congregational Leader – Ruling Elder, Deacon, Clerk of Session or other leader.
Teaching Elder (Minister of Word and Sacrament Links)
Congregational Leader Links
Survey Deadline: May 18, 2018
Survey results will be shared at the June Presbytery meeting and will be significant in the formation of the 2019 Presbytery Budget. Paper copies may be obtained by contacting the presbytery office.
Presbytery of Dongeal Mission Priorities
The current mission priorities of the presbytery are:
- Deepen our Multi-Cultural Diversity
- Broaden the Ministry of the Engaging Our Mission Committee (EOM)
- Go Deeper into Mission Themes at Presbytery Gatherings (Immigration, Hunger, Addiction, Overcoming Political and Cultural Divides, New Worshiping Communities)
- Learning/Support Groups for Pastors
- Equipping/Supporting congregations in transition and for the future
- Develop a New Vision for Camping Ministry
For more on current Mission Priorities, see the Powerpoint presented by our Executive Presbyter, Rev. Dr. Erin Cox-Holmes, at the February 2018 Presbytery Gathering.
Working Mission Statement:
The Mission of the Presbytery of Donegal is to participate in the Gospel of Jesus Christ by equipping the ministry of congregations and teaching elders, and by carrying out the mission that we do better together as a presbytery to fulfill the Great Ends of the Church.